TRIPLEX 3 panels, approx. 3 mm in overall thickness, are the compact, ultra-lightweight product in the TRIPLEX family, yet surprisingly strong and rugged. The combination of rigidity and extremely light weight makes TRIPLEX 3 the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications.
One example: TRIPLEX 3 panels can be used as components of cages for small animals. With outstanding weathering resistance, the cages are ideally suited for outdoor use and are also easy to clean and assemble. TRIPLEX 3 panels can also be used as lightweight container partitions or horizontal dividers to protect and separate products in transport. They offer big advantages including significantly higher strength and moisture resistance as compared to cardboard and other conventional materials.
TRIPLEX 3 is also ideal for fabrication of contoured part trays which can be precreased and folded to form lightweight, flexible boxes which cradle and enclose the transported products.
|Area weight, approx.||Thickness, approx.|
|1000 g/m²||3.6 mm|
|1500 g/m²||4.0 mm|
|2000 g/m²||4.4 mm|
Whatever Your Product or Application, TRIPLEX Structured-Core Panels Get The Job Done!
The unique technology incorporated in TRIPLEX structured-core panels maximizes ease of processing in finished-product fabrication. Their symmetric construction, outstanding strength, ultra-light weight, wide range of thicknesses and options including UV stabilization, electrical conductivity and talcum additives for outstanding high-temperature strength provide wide-ranging possibilities for optimized product design. Eye-pleasing colours and various types of surface texturing are available as additional options. TRIPLEX structured-core panels offer users excellent value for the purchase price invested along with benefits in the areas of environmental and resource conservation provided by our TRIPLEX Next-Loop! service.
If we can’t propose an existing design which is right for your specific application, e.g.
- boxes, cartons, crates, containers
- collapsible boxes, containers, pallet sleeves
- container compartments, horizontal dividers, contoured inserts carrying case inserts
- other types of disposable or reusable packaging
- reinforcing components and structural inserts
- display compartments, portable partitioning walls, promotional displays
- laminated or non-laminated decorative panels, liners, machine housings
- thermally moulded parts of various types
- lightweight roof, floor and side panels
- solar energy utilization systems for roofs
- various applications in building construction and civil engineering,
- etc. … ,
Send us details on your product or application to firstname.lastname@example.org