Higher in thickness at 5 mm, TRIPLEX 5 opens the door to more technically demanding applications. Its compact
yet sturdy design is ideal for wall panels or compartments used in construction of portable machinery and
Gone are the days of heavy metal or wooden automotive interiors: TRIPLEX 5 is the lighter-weight, fuel-saving alternative. Its outstanding properties such as superb compressive strength and impact strength, lamination capability with foams, sheets, nonwoven fabrics and coloured surfaces, excellent moisture resistance and certified suitabilty for foods applications open up a virtually unlimited range of new applications.
TRIPLEX 5 is also an ideal material for custom-designed, reusable transport packaging for medium-weight or heavyweight products.
|Area weight, approx.||Thickness, approx.|
|1000 g/m²||5.1 mm|
|1500 g/m²||5.6 mm|
|2000 g/m²||6.1 mm|
|2500 g/m²||6.5 mm|
Whatever Your Product or Application, TRIPLEX Structured-Core Panels Get The Job Done!
The unique technology incorporated in TRIPLEX structured-core panels maximizes ease of processing in finished-product fabrication. Their symmetric construction, outstanding strength, ultra-light weight, wide range of thicknesses and options including UV stabilization, electrical conductivity and talcum additives for outstanding high-temperature strength provide wide-ranging possibilities for optimized product design. Eye-pleasing colours and various types of surface texturing are available as additional options. TRIPLEX structured-core panels offer users excellent value for the purchase price invested along with benefits in the areas of environmental and resource conservation provided by our TRIPLEX NextLoop service.
If we can’t propose an existing design which is right for your specific application, e.g.
- boxes, cartons, crates, containers
- collapsible boxes, containers, pallet sleeves
- container compartments, horizontal dividers, contoured inserts carrying case inserts
- other types of disposable or reusable packaging
- reinforcing components and structural inserts
- display compartments, portable partitioning walls, promotional displays
- laminated or non-laminated decorative panels, liners, machine housings
- thermally moulded parts of various types
- lightweight roof, floor and side panels
- solar energy utilization systems for roofs
- various applications in building construction and civil engineering,
- etc. … ,
Send us details on your product or application to firstname.lastname@example.org